The businesses we support are referred to as our stakeholder companies.
We want the entrepreneurs we serve to feel a sense of ownership, belonging, and covenant at RICE.
RICE Stakeholder Experience
A Place to Be
Need a company address and mailbox? Office or meeting space? High-speed Internet? Copy shop? It’s all here for you so the little things don’t become big barriers for your business.
A Place to Grow
Our BIG IDEAS platform meets you where you are on your journey, from startup to scale-up, while giving you the practical knowledge you need to grow your business faster.
A Place to Thrive
Business success is often more about who you know than what you know. RICE will open doors to new relationships and resources, accelerating your business growth.
Requirements and Expectations
RICE works with all types of companies — whether their owners are just starting out with their first idea, or trying to scale up an existing business. We have solopreneurs and companies with growing employee bases. We support all industries and possibilities. Current stakeholder companies are concentrated in consulting, tech, food and beverage, film and media, and education. RICE stakeholders represent a swath of Main Street and tech companies at various stages, from ideation to more seasoned revenue-generating companies.
- Reside in Georgia
- Attend a RICE info session
- Complete a stakeholder application
- Meet all requirements for our Big IDEAS continuum programming upon acceptance of their application
While each stage of our Big IDEAS program has a set of specific requirements, we expect that all potential stakeholders:
- Are the founder, co-founder, or leader of a business that is operational
- Have the desire to seek support, services, coaching, and mentoring to promote the company’s mission
- Have the willingness to be held accountable to monthly program goals, receiving and accepting feedback with the capacity to implement or act on suggestions
- Will commit the time necessary to be successful
Our Current Stakeholders
WOMEN LED COMPANIES
AVERAGE YEARS IN BUSINESS
TOTAL JOBS REPRESENTED
INDUSTRIES: CONSULTING, TECH, F&B, FILM/MEDIA AND EDUCATION
FROM SURROUNDING ZIP CODES 30313 & 30318
How To Join
Attend a RICE stakeholder info session.
We’ll send you a passcode for the application once you’ve attended the info session.
Receive an invitation to join the RICE community.
You will be updated on next steps and the status of your application within 10 business days.
Attend the RICE stakeholder orientation.
Ready to Become a Success Story?
This is where it starts.