The entrepreneurs we support are called our “RICE Stakeholders.”
We want the Stakeholders we serve to feel a sense of ownership, belonging, and empowerment when they step through the doors of the Russell Center.
RICE Stakeholders Experience
A Place to Be
Need a company mailbox? Office or meeting space? Product storage and shipping? Podcast room? We’ve got you covered at 504 Fair St.
A Place to Learn
Our BIG IDEAS platform meets you where you are on your journey, from startup to scale-up, while giving you the practical knowledge you need to grow your business faster.
A Place to Grow
Business success is often more about who you know than what you know. RICE will open doors to new relationships and resources, accelerating your business growth.
Requirements and Expectations
RICE works with all types of companies — whether they are just starting out with their first idea and just building a website to them being more seasoned revenue-generating companies trying to scale up. We have solopreneurs and companies with growing employee bases. We support all industries and possibilities. To date, Stakeholder companies are concentrated in consulting, tech, food and beverage, film and media, and education. RICE Stakeholders represent a swath of Main Street and tech companies at various stages, from ideation to
- Reside in Georgia
- Attend a RICE info session
- Complete a Stakeholder application that will be issued after info session attendance
- Successfully pass a background check ($75 processing fee)
- Meet all requirements for our Big IDEAS continuum programming upon acceptance of their application
While each stage of our Big IDEAS program has a set of specific requirements, we expect that all potential Stakeholders will:
- Are the founder, co-founder, or leader of a business that is operational
- Have the desire to seek support, services, coaching, and mentoring to promote the company’s mission
- Have the willingness to be held accountable to monthly program goals, receiving and accepting feedback with the capacity to implement or act on suggestions
- Commit the time necessary to be successful
How To Join
Attend a RICE stakeholder info session.
We’ll send you a link for the application once you’ve attended the in-person info session.
Receive an invitation to join the RICE community.
Once you have submitted the application and met all criteria you will receive a decision by email within 30 days.
Attend the new RICE Stakeholder orientation.
The date of your orientation will be shared with a member of the RICE Program Team.
Our Current Stakeholders
Ready to Become a Stakeholder?
This is where it starts. Sign up for the next info session.